A strange incident of snake bite was reported from Bihar's Chapra village. According to Bihar Tak, a woman was bitten by a King Cobra snake while cooking food as it was hiding inside the wood used by her as fuel. Snake biting in Bihar is common, but this woman's brother took the snake and her sister to the hospital. This helped doctors to understand whether is a poisonous snake or not. The hospital staff applied an antidote to kill snake venom, and the patient was relieved. Viral Video: Mating Pythons Crash Through Ceiling in Malaysia.
Man Takes Snake To Treat Sister At Hospital
सारण से सामने आया अजब-गज़ब मामला, जहरीले किंग कोबरा ने युवती को डसा तो सांप सहित अस्पताल पहुंच गए परिजन। सांप को साथ लाने की वजह से युवती का इलाज आसानी से किया जा सका और सांप की ठीक पहचान होने पर उसे उचित एंटी-वेनम इंजेक्शन दिया गया।#SnakeBite #AntiVenom #Cobra pic.twitter.com/z0Oz18Ta4N
— Bihar Tak (@BiharTakChannel) February 22, 2023
(SocialLY brings you all the latest breaking news, viral trends and information from social media world, including Twitter, Instagram and Youtube. The above post is embeded directly from the user's social media account and Morning Tidings Staff may not have modified or edited the content body. The views and facts appearing in the social media post do not reflect the opinions of Morning Tidings, also Morning Tidings does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.)